Thursday, June 2, 2011

Rode to work again today...

And was thinking about squids. No, not squids


 but:




The reason for thinking of squids was that lately on my daily ride to and from work
I've noticed that I tend to ride like I'm driving a car, which is fine. But, I'm not in a car, I'm in a much more maneuverable motorcycle. Is it squidly if I use the bikes smaller size to arrive at work in a faster time than if driving a car?

I guess I'm wondering where the line is drawn? I'm certainly not going to be doing wheelies down Capital Circle but if I'm honest with myself, I do enjoy zipping around (those slow slow slow why can't you at least get somewhere near the speed limit) cars we all know and love from driving anywhere when you have to be somewhere on time. That doesn't make me a squid, does it?


No comments: