Sunday, June 12, 2011

My luggage handles Interstates speeds!

Went for a short ride today. Found an errand that needed to be done so out the door I went. I had to return some library books (World War Z is a cool read, if you're looking for something) so in the tank bag they went. Made the return and stopped off at What A Burder for a grilled chicken sandwich.

After dinner, I decided to hit the Interstate to head home, but was a little curious as to how the tail bag would do. I believed it would be fine, since it is tied to the grab bars and has a pretty tight bungee over the top.





Accelerating onto the on ramp and then merging on I10 was fun, as always. Big sweeping curves are fun. I quickly hit 70 mph and the bag didn;t budge, nor did I feel anything different riding the Bandit.

Oh, and earlier I wrote that the face shield on the Exo fogs up. Ummmm, it doesn't. That would be my glasses. Sorry for the mistake, I blame it on my kids :)

No comments: