Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I was wrenchin' on my bike and thinkin'.....

Well, more of spraying, wiping and spinning but I was thinking. I cleaned and lubed my chain today. And although I had lubed my chain, I hadn't cleaned it before. It was easy and the chain looked like it was in great shape so all's good on the maintenance front. I was going to change the oil but since I had Marley with me, I wasn't able to get to it. That's a job for this weekend.

Anyway, I've been finding quite a few really cool motorcycle culture blogs the last few days and have started thinking of what I could do to not only express my motorcycle 'lifestyle'. Wait, that is absolutely the wrong word. Ok, motorcycle hobby, but that's not quite right, either. Whatever it is, the purpose of the blog is to show me and my experiences. Ahhh, that sounds better, my motorcycle experience. And in doing so, show a bit about me.

Confused? Me, too, but after posting the Social Distortion video last night, it hit me today that my blog could use some music! So, read about my motorcycle stuff, which will include more rides, more maintenance and cool stuff and check out some music I consider cool. Yeah, it might be from a couple of decades ago, but it will still be cool.

For example:

No comments: