Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wow, so that's what having your entire family really sick is like.

Ok, it all started Sunday and between Sunday and today all five members of my family were really, really, really sick. That's as far in depth as I'm going but let me say, it is really nice to be over it. Nasty bug going around and it's highly contagious they say. I was the last one to get it and it's a horrible feeling knowing your time is coming....

Anyway, I'm better and ought to be back to normal by tomorrow (hopefully), especially since I'm planning on driving to work!

Oh, we are trying to schedule a get together this weekend. Problem is, we don't really have a day, time, location or intinerary set. Asking me to do it is not going to work, my brain is pretty much oatmeal, so I'll go with the flow. So, post some suggestions on our forum and let's get together and talk scooters and stuff!

No comments: