Friday, June 29, 2007

Saw some scooters on the ride home.

I saw one really interesting scooter. I didn't see the whole scooter but the rear had a full sized fender. It was silver and the rider had a top case. Very cool looking scooter. Hopefully I'll see it again and get a better look. It looked sort of like a People but I'm not sure.

It was hot today but not too bad. I rode over to All About Scooters to check on the valve cover gasket I ordered. It will be in in about a week. I then headed to get some gas so I will have plenty for the ride tomorrow (check the forums!) and headed home via Tennessee to Monroe to Tharpe. The Piaggio is very nice, very powerful and drives very well.

Since it was Friday, I decided to head home a bit early in case there is a monsoon this afternoon.

See you guys tomorrow! (Check the forum!)

1 comment:

Pen Ultimate said...

I can't believe I saw a Piaggio MP3 on my way into work, Thursday, and didn't mention it. Dang! Let me go rectify that, ASAP.
.