Thursday, July 28, 2011

Way too much rain....

So not a lot of riding, but I did manage to clean and lube my chain this week.

As for some music, enjoy some old school...




And have a song from probably the greatest and coolest person to ever play guitar. I saw Dick Dale once at The Point in Atlanta. I had never heard of him but was told he was great. The show was awesome and the coolest thing was as the show neared its end, and they finished a song, Dick Dale said 'Ok, we have a couple of songs left ad instead of doing the bit where we walk off  stage and you sheer for an encore, how about we play three more songs then hang out and let us talk to you guys?' More or less. That is not a direct quote, I was pretty smashed by then that night. I was young :)

But I do remember that was some of the best music I have ever heard.



No comments: