Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday Night Punk




I really like this song.

Not much to report bike wise. Rode to work all week. Riding is still such a blast. Played a bit at 10k rpms this week, just to see what the Bandit sounds like. It sounds good.... but the stock exhaust is very quiet. And that's fine and I keep telling myself I do not need an after market exhaust.



And it's time for The Jesus and Mary Chain. This was/is my favorite band. Still good stuff, 20 plus years later....

Oh, wait, there is something new and interesting going on. Seems I got a lead on a dirt cheap spotless GSX-
R. May not turn out but it will be cool if it does. I don't think I need or want a GSX-R but it would be cool to ride it for a few miles.....just to see what the fuss is all about, right? Right?

No comments: