Monday, July 4, 2011

Got my tires installed Saturday.

Found a local mechanic who works out of his home and charges a reasonable amount. He didn't mind me waiting while he changed the tires and we talked bikes while he switched out the tires.

He was impressed by the Bandit, especially when he found out what I paid for it.

So far the Shinkos feel really good. They feel softer.... and ummmmm grippier. So much for my idea of giving an informative review, huh? They look good, too. And for the riding I do, I imagine these tires will do exactly what I need them to do.

What's interesting is that they have the same tread design as the 005 Advance that came on the rear of the Bandit.

So, new tires at 43, 304 miles.

1 comment:

irondad said...

It may not be a technical review. Then again, you didn't say you picked them out because you liked the color. :)