Monday, August 8, 2011

Last week sucked.

I woke up Monday morning, dragging, and thought it was just normal Monday drag. Got to work and started with the coughing. Not too bad but didn't feel too good. Went to lunch and when I got back, I felt worse. My Supervisor stopped by and told me I lookd pasty....

About an hour later she stopped by and told me to go home. Went home and crashed. Didn't get off the couch Tuesday, but made it to work Wednesday. Went in a few hours on my day off and rode the Bandit. Still felt bad and didn't stay all day. Made it to the weekend but still felt bad.

Finally feel sort of ok but still have some coughing.

Sorry for no updates but not much happened all week. So, enjoy some music:

1 comment:

irondad said...

I guess the good news is that you don't look pasty all the time.

Take care of yourself and hope the illness is over.