Friday, August 17, 2007

Capital Circle? Northeast? No problem!

Well, I was out working on FSBO's (For Sale By Owner's) and stopped by All About Scooters to check on the 300 KM service and headed back to work. Reaching Park Avenue, I decided not to turn left and take the city streets.

Nope, I turned right and then took a left onto the Tallahassee Speedway, also known as Capital Circle Northeast. Ummm, it wasn't nearly as scarifying as I thought it would be (yes, I just created the word scarifying, cool word, isn't it?) The People is bigger and faster than the Piaggio 150 and cruising along at high speeds on Capital Circle was a breeze. I even passed well, a whole lot of people.

I am really loving this scooter. It is a blast to ride.

Speaking of rides, anyone up for one this weekend?

1 comment:

Timothy Bath said...

I posted in our forum regarding a ride tomorrow.....