Saturday, October 24, 2009

My logic is not logical...

Hindsight really is 20/20. On my last post, I had (and the other two guys hleping me who have a lot more motorcycle knowledge than me) decided that my slave cylinder needed to be replaced. So, I ordered one off Ebay. It was pretty cheap, so it was ok.

But, in the meantime, I met a guy who really knows bikes and loves working on them so he came over and come to find out, the clutch was ok, it just had approximately 200,309 air bubbles. The 200,309th air bubble was a particularly hard one to remove.

So, the bike runs, but it needs to be ridden a small bit so I can get some Sea Foam into the system to hopefully degunk the carbs.

Works going well, hopefully things will ease up soon (as in this month!) so I can have a minute or two to do some things so I can get to riding.

No comments: