Saturday, September 26, 2009

Off to Ebay I go....

Well, a month or so ago, the solenoid went out, so I bought one on Ebay and got it installed. However, in the month or so without cranking the bike, it seems the slave cylinder went out and the carbs got a bit funky. So, I am now going to probably buy a used slave cylinder off ebay.

The problem is, they all look really funky, none of them look better than mine, externally, at least.

So, so far I have spent

Bike $250
Moving fees $50 (not nearly enough to repay my buddy that picked it up for me)
Solenoid $31
Gas $2 (No, I am not going to keep this as a running tab)
Various items $8

So far, my Nighthawk has cost me $341.

Not too bad. And it isn't the bikes fault it hasn't been ridden much. But I AM going to get these little problems fixed and then proceed to ride the crap out of it!

No comments: