Monday, February 4, 2008

Wow! I'm buying this Roketa!!!

Well, some of you know I am sort of looking for a dual sport motorcycle. I like the Kawasaki KLR 650 and 250 and even went to a KLR camp out a few weeks ago in Crawfordville (look for that post and pictures soon).

I'm also kicking around the idea of buying a Chinese dual sport. Crawling around the web, it seems as if these Chinese Dual Sports are actually ok, if you understand what they are for and what their limitations are.

Tonight I was slumming around on the Roketa site, since they have inexpensive ds machines and came across this:




Wow, that is a seriously awesome bike, in my opinion. To me it looks great. Something else some of you know, I think the Kawasaki Versys is the best looking bike ever made:




I do drool over the Versys, it looks even better in person so every time I happen to walk by one in ashop, I leave a small puddle on the floor near by. But, for 1/3 the price, that Roketa looks really nice.......

I bet it would draw some looks at bike nights.

No comments: