Thursday, December 13, 2007

The pictures I posted below....

Th pictures posted below were taken and/or posted by memebers of the Tallahassee No Club Motorcycle Club. I should have made mention of that when I posted them, but I didn't.

As you can see, there were a lot of bikes there (and two scooters! Word!) The Police Department had some beautiful BMW's that I purposely didn't go check out.

The last picture of all the bikes on the road is really cool. I'm not sure how much of the actual number of bikes that were present for the ride is shown in that picture, but I don't think that is the whole line. There were a lot of motorcycles there.

Anyway, I just wanted to clarify that I didn't take those shots. I did take a few shots of some of the cooler motorcycles that were there, but the pictures haven't been sent to me. When they are, I'll definitely post them.

No comments: