Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm looking forward to the Scooter Event in Saint Augustine...

I pitched it as a quick trip for the family and my wife thought it would be fun so I'll ride down on my scooter and she'll drive down in the HHR with the kids. Sounds like fun to me.

In other news, the weather isabsolutely perfect outside right now. If I could find somewhere with weather like this year round, I'd move in a heartbeat.

I'm planning on riding somewhere this Sunday, maybe up to Lake Seminole or east to Greenville, just for kicks.

Anyone want to go?

2 comments:

Timothy Bath said...

I bought a new Bluetooth GPS receiver for this trip. (Lost the one I had for 2 years.)

I've bought a seat pad. This will be the longest trip I've taken on my scoot.

I've bought a 12-volt power adapter for the cigarette lighter in my Burgman's glove box. I will now be able to use it without having to leave the door open.

I've renewed my motorcycle's tag.

I've renewed my learner's endorsement for my driver's license.

The new front and rear tires I ordered arrive tomorrow and will be installed either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Me thinks I might be looking forward to this event too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Scott I'd go with ya if I was there (even though I don't own a scooter - will they even let a non-scooter two wheeler in there?).

But since I'm not I think I'll head the other direction and ride up to Chattanooga this weekend with my wife on the back seat and my youngest son following behind in the car. Who says riding a bike can't be a family event? :)